We follow and worship a God who redeems, who is in the process of making all things new. Therefore, our purpose at KBC is to glorify God by proclaiming the good news of God’s mercy to the four corners of the earth.
One of our key Bible passages as a church is:
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.”1 Peter 2:9-10
We desire to be good stewards of our God and His plan by:
- Faithfully preaching the full counsel of God contained within the sixty-six books of the Bible.
- Faithfully proclaiming the gospel to the world by going to “every corner of the world” with the message of God’s love.
- Faithfully preparing the saints to fulfill their purpose in extending the kingdom of God by equipping the saints for ministry.
- Faithfully passing on the gospel to the next generation by entrusting the message to faithful men who are able to teach the “good news” to others.
- Faithfully partnering with like-minded churches in extending the kingdom of God on earth.
- Faithfully planting and strengthening the local church at home and abroad.